1. Eco style An increasing number of people are beginning to think about their contribution to the preservation of the environment, so an eco-friendly interior will be very popular for many years to come. Use natural materials, plants and other elements of nature when creating a design model.
2. Minimalism Simplicity and functionality are the main principles of this style. Choose furniture and decor that don't overwhelm the space.
3. Bright colors In 2024, you can not be afraid to experiment with bright colors. They will add life and dynamism to your interior.
4. Technology Modern technologies have long become an integral part of our lives, so smart devices, integrated systems and other technological innovations will be used in the interior.
5. Art Deco This style was popular in the 1920s but is making a comeback now because fashion is cyclical. Art Deco is characterized by geometric shapes, lacquered surfaces and metal elements.
6. Geometry. Geometric shapes will be used in interior design more and more often. They can be used both on walls and on furniture and textiles.
7. Natural materials. Leather, wood, stone - all this will definitely be popular in 2024. Natural materials create a pleasant atmosphere and add coziness to your home.