1. Paint with shades of white and gray Scandinavian homes appear minimalist, clean and light-filled thanks to a unifying white, cream and gray color palette. You can go further than just painting a room white.
2. Light matters most Sometimes you walk into a room and feel that something is not right – most likely it is the balance of straight and curved lines.
3. Use glass partitions The minimum size of the room should not limit your style. Get creative and, for example, install glass partitions.
4. Add Large Plants A rough denim bag, a concrete planter, or a crumpled paper bag wrapped around the pot will enhance the effect of a man-made home interior.
5. Natural textures Scandinavians draw inspiration from nature decor, which means their color palette often reflects the landscape.