A small kitchen is an inevitability in a tiny studio or one room apartment. Trying to save the already limited square meters, many neglect the dining area. However, such struggle can be avoided.
We have selected 7 ideas for organizing a dining room for one or two people where there is no place for it.
1. Window sill A dining table can replace a window sill. You can make a custom-made design of any size so that it fits organically into the kitchen dimensions.
2. Narrow table against the wall Console tables, resembling a bookshelf in width, can easily be placed near a free wall.
3. Hinged door Another option for a dining table is to use the door of a narrow cabinet as a countertop. So, when closed, it will be a wall cabinet, and open – a small table.
4. Hidden systems In a mobile room, you can mask the countertop in embedded systems. One door will help you easily organize a place for a mini-lunch.
5. Folding table On any wall, you can fix a folding lifting table that will not interfere during off-hours. At the same time, large tables are disguised as mirrors, paintings or a radiator screen.
6. Bar counter To organize a bar counter, you just need to decide on the size and layout. The kitchen countertop often doubles as a dining table paired with high bar stools.
7. Unusually shaped tables Practically in any interior, especially in a small space, a triangular or semicircular table will fit.