1. Prepare a plan To begin with, it is desirable to depict the plan of the room from the top point on a scale of approximately 1:20.
2. Interior scenarios All the furniture in the room is always organized around the main subject. So, if in the living room, it is supposed to gather with family or friends, then a soft group should be installed in the center.
3. Space distribution Next, according to the grid plan, you need to arrange squares and rectangles. It is important to take into account the opening depth of drawers and cabinets.
4. Laws of composition In small rooms, the rule of proportionality must be observed. That is why it is better to choose compact furniture.
5. Adding air The living room should not be overloaded with overly functional furniture. It is better to move the wardrobe closer to the entrance and organize storage inside it without additional modular structures.
6. Alternative storage Instead of high cabinets in the living room, you can install shelving – they perfectly zone the room. For example, in this way, the common area will be separated from the work area.
7. Additional functional areas The space for caring for clothes should be located near the built-in wardrobe, fencing off the dressing room and installing an ironing board with a mirror.
8. Experiment with styles In the living room, you can do this not only without modular furniture but also without a soft headset. Instead of a sofa, a Japanese futon or a row of poufs will do.