1. Put flowers in a vase Flowers enliven the interior and add bright accents to the color scheme of the room. For those who are not ready to take care of a living plant on a regular basis, bouquets of seasonal flowers are suitable.
2. Remove all unnecessary To update the interior and feel better in it, you do not always have to go to the hardware store or look for new decor. Sometimes it is enough to spend an hour actively decluttering the space, and the result will already impress you.
3. Replace wall decor Another quick way to update your interior is to replace your wall decor. At the same time, old posters, photos, hanging planters, and paintings do not need to be thrown away: you can simply put them in a box or drawer until you want to update the composition again.
4. Add carpet An instant way to transform the interior and at the same time highlight the functional area is to lay a carpet there. It can be bright, and then it will enliven a neutral light interior.
5. Refresh textiles Another quick and effortless decorating technique is replacing textiles. It is in every room: from the bedroom to the bathroom. If you choose a new textile design, fitting it into the overall palette of the interior, the whole feeling of the room will change.
6. Assemble a composition from the decor If you have no desire to hang something on the walls, you can put together a decorative composition on a chest of drawers, an open shelf, or a coffee table. Use a few not-too-small items that differ in height, color, and volume: for example, a framed poster leaning against the wall, a potted flower and a candle, or a small ceramic vase.