1. Bright kitchen-living room with a glass partition The designer designed the interior in her signature style with bright details and unusual decor. Between the corridor and the living room, a glass partition was placed, which resembles a large French window.
2. Beautiful living room with elements of American classics The designer suggested moving the walls of the kitchen and turning it into a kitchen-living room. The result is a light classic interior with a slight American accent.
3. Living room with frescoes and a real fireplace An oval dining table was placed in the bay window, and in the corner near the window, there was a place for a fireplace.
4. Luxurious living room with noble finishes Color solutions became the main feature of the interior: the designer was not afraid to use a rich noble green tint in combination with brass.
5. Cozy living room with elegant decor The designer designed the room in blue and turquoise shades, and used elegant furniture and beautiful decor.
6. Delicate interior with a panoramic view of the city The designer has created a light and comfortable interior with a Provence-style atmosphere.