1. Let go of what prevents you from smiling and developing. – Life should be enjoyed, not tolerated. Follow the path that makes you move. You can always do something that will make you smile. 2. Get rid of all your knowledge that you have, you need to leave it behind. – As we grow older and wiser, we begin to understand what we need and what we should leave in the past. Sometimes, to leave is to take a step forward. 3. Let go of feelings that keep you from growing fast enough. – No matter how many mistakes you make or how slowly you develop, you are still far ahead of those who are not trying to do anything.
4. Get rid of the idea that you have something to lose. “After all, you don’t want to regret the things you’ve already done in the same way as the things you didn’t do when you had the chance. I would rather live a life filled with events than a life filled with “What if …?” Questions. Don’t you agree? 5. Stop worrying about everyone else’s opinions about your life. – When you write your life story, remember, this is not at all like reviews on the Internet, so do not let someone else hold your pen. 6. Get rid of the tendency to avoid problems. – You cannot change what you refuse to face. 7. Get rid of all your empty complaints. – If you don’t like something, change it. If you cannot change him, change your attitude towards him.
8. Get rid of excuses. – If you really want to do something, you will find a way to do it. If you do not want to do this, you will be looking for an excuse. 9. Get rid of laziness and routine. – You cannot underestimate a person who always works hard. Be that person. In life, you get not what you want, but what you put in the effort. 10. Stop making the same mistakes over and over. – You cannot make the same mistake twice. If you repeat it a second time, it is no longer a mistake, it is your choice.
11. Stop dreaming of perfection. – If you really want to become a pro at something, drop the concept of perfection and replace it with the concept of endless fun exploration. 12. Stop thinking that the best is behind you. – Your life is not in the past, only your memories are in the past. Your life is always right here and right now. Catch it! Decide for yourself that each of your experiences today will be the perfect foundation for an even better tomorrow. 13. Stop thinking that you should always get what you want. – Sometimes not achieving what you wanted can be unexpected luck for you.
14. Stop thinking that life is fair. – If you expect the world to be just with you, just because you are fair with it, you are deceiving yourself. It’s like expecting a lion not to eat you just because you didn’t eat it. 15. Stop thinking that others are doing better than you. – To tell the truth, nobody can achieve something easily, everyone has problems. If everyone told you about their problems, you would most likely quickly take your words back. 16. Let go of the expectations that are holding you back. – The quality of your life is always 10% dependent on what happens to you and 90% on how you react to it.
17. Stop thinking that the right moment will come. – You cannot live in anticipation of the right moment – it does not exist. You must dare to do this today because life is too short to wonder what could have been. 18. Stop having to feel comfortable all the time. – If you want to influence your life, big or small, you have to get comfortable with what is uncomfortable. Any development starts outside your comfort zone. 19. Stop thinking that you should have known everything from the very beginning. – You don’t have to understand everything at once in order to move forward. Just do the best you can until you learn to make it even better. Once you know how to do it better, you will definitely do it.
20. Stop looking at success through an all-or-nothing lens. – Appreciate the gray area between the extremes of success and failure (travel, experience, etc.). And above all, never let success get to your head and failures get to your heart. 21. Let go of your mistakes. – Don’t carry your mistakes with you. Instead, place them under your feet and use them as stepping stones to success. 22. Stop letting your daily difficulties overcome you. – Tough times often lead to greatness. Keep the faith. It’s worth it. The beginning of great things is always the hardest.