1. Wallpaper or draw something on the entire wall
In the case of painting, you cannot do without the help of a professional, but the effect will also be impressive.
2. Hang up the world map
For the avid traveler, a decorative map of the world made from pieces of wood glued to the wall is the best wall decoration.
3. Place a mirror
Mirrors, small or large, always increase the space and the amount of light in the room.
4. Hang a picture
Oil paintings work best in isolation, but a composition of several paintings can also look impressive.
5. Or a decorative panel
A win-win solution for wall decor. Panels can be made of wood and metal of different colors – your imagination is not limited.
6. Use feathers
7. And different things made of straw and rattan
Wicker hats, napkins, or mirrors in wood or reed frames will create a more cozy atmosphere in the interior.
8. Place musical instruments
For example, a collection of guitars on the living room wall.
9. Design a phytowall
Instead of an empty wall, opt for green plants. They will make the interior more cheerful.
10. Paint it with two color combination
Use paint to add accent. Two close shades and an uneven edge will make the interior more interesting.
- Spanish artist creates hyper-realistic carpet paintings
- Space Perspective introduced a capsule for space travel
- A game of contrasts: historical stucco and steel furniture in a cozy Madrid coffee shop – Plantea Estudio project
- A duo from Sweden created a chair design in virtual reality
- A dream house for an architect: elegant interior of a cottage in natural tones – project by ZROBIM architects studio