1. Let go of what prevents you from smiling and developing. – Life should be enjoyed, not tolerated. Follow the path that makes you move. You can always do something that will make you smile.
2. Get rid of all your knowledge that you have, you need to leave it behind. – As we grow older and wiser, we begin to understand what we need and what we should leave in the past. Sometimes, to leave is to take a step forward.
3. Let go of feelings that keep you from growing fast enough. – No matter how many mistakes you make or how slowly you develop, you are still far ahead of those who are not trying to do anything.
4. Get rid of the idea that you have something to lose. “After all, you don’t want to regret the things you’ve already done in the same way as the things you didn’t do when you had the chance. I would rather live a life filled with events than a life filled with “What if …?” Questions. Don’t you agree?
5. Stop worrying about everyone else’s opinions about your life. – When you write your life story, remember, this is not at all like reviews on the Internet, so do not let someone else hold your pen.
6. Get rid of the tendency to avoid problems. – You cannot change what you refuse to face.
7. Get rid of all your empty complaints. – If you don’t like something, change it. If you cannot change him, change your attitude towards him.
8. Get rid of excuses. – If you really want to do something, you will find a way to do it. If you do not want to do this, you will be looking for an excuse.
9. Get rid of laziness and routine. – You cannot underestimate a person who always works hard. Be that person. In life, you get not what you want, but what you put in the effort.
10. Stop making the same mistakes over and over. – You cannot make the same mistake twice. If you repeat it a second time, it is no longer a mistake, it is your choice.
11. Stop dreaming of perfection. – If you really want to become a pro at something, drop the concept of perfection and replace it with the concept of endless fun exploration.
12. Stop thinking that the best is behind you. – Your life is not in the past, only your memories are in the past. Your life is always right here and right now. Catch it! Decide for yourself that each of your experiences today will be the perfect foundation for an even better tomorrow.
13. Stop thinking that you should always get what you want. – Sometimes not achieving what you wanted can be unexpected luck for you.
14. Stop thinking that life is fair. – If you expect the world to be just with you, just because you are fair with it, you are deceiving yourself. It’s like expecting a lion not to eat you just because you didn’t eat it.
15. Stop thinking that others are doing better than you. – To tell the truth, nobody can achieve something easily, everyone has problems. If everyone told you about their problems, you would most likely quickly take your words back.
16. Let go of the expectations that are holding you back. – The quality of your life is always 10% dependent on what happens to you and 90% on how you react to it.
17. Stop thinking that the right moment will come. – You cannot live in anticipation of the right moment – it does not exist. You must dare to do this today because life is too short to wonder what could have been.
18. Stop having to feel comfortable all the time. – If you want to influence your life, big or small, you have to get comfortable with what is uncomfortable. Any development starts outside your comfort zone.
19. Stop thinking that you should have known everything from the very beginning. – You don’t have to understand everything at once in order to move forward. Just do the best you can until you learn to make it even better. Once you know how to do it better, you will definitely do it.
20. Stop looking at success through an all-or-nothing lens. – Appreciate the gray area between the extremes of success and failure (travel, experience, etc.). And above all, never let success get to your head and failures get to your heart.
21. Let go of your mistakes. – Don’t carry your mistakes with you. Instead, place them under your feet and use them as stepping stones to success.
22. Stop letting your daily difficulties overcome you. – Tough times often lead to greatness. Keep the faith. It’s worth it. The beginning of great things is always the hardest.
23. Let go of excessive worry. – Worry will not take away tomorrow’s problems, it will take away today’s peace and opportunities. Stop thinking like everyone else. Life is too short.
24. Stop wanting things that you don’t need. – Don’t think about their cost. Think about their value. And remember: it is always easier to find wealth by needing little, instead of achieving a lot.
25. Leave your ungrateful thoughts. – Happiness never comes to those who do not appreciate what they have. So be grateful today. Life isn’t perfect, it’s just not bad.
26. Forget all your reasons for being unhappy. – Stop looking for reasons to be unhappy. Focus on what you have and find reasons why you should be happy. A positive attitude changes everything.
27. Forget all hypocrisy. – For example, don’t pray when it’s raining, if you don’t pray when the sun is shining.
28. Stop assuming that other people are more “normal” than you. – The only normal people you know are those you don’t know well.
29. Let go of emotions that often get the better of you. – Stay strong. Even when you feel that everything is falling apart, it is not. Take control of your emotions before they take control of you.
30. Forget your intemperance. – Never do something completely stupid just because you are temporarily upset.
31. Get rid of vile words. “Saying that someone is ugly doesn’t make you any prettier.”
32. Stop judging others superficially. – We never meet ordinary people in our life. If you give them a chance, each person can show you something amazing.
33. Stop trying to change other people. – In most cases, you cannot change people, and you shouldn’t try to do it. Either you accept who they are or you choose to live without them.
34. Stop thinking that you are too cool to be kind. – To be gentle and kind you need to spend a lot of energy. But you are much stronger than you think.
35. Stop being “too busy” to show your love. “Devotion is hard to find. Trust is easy to lose. Actions speak louder than words. Tell your loved ones that you love them every day and prove it.
36. Get rid of one-sided relationships. – If someone really cares about you, they won’t make you feel like you have to constantly fight for their attention.
37. Let go of those who never came to your aid in difficult times. – Remember that only during the most difficult periods in your life, you will be able to see the true face of those people who claim that they care about you.
38. Get rid of negative influences. – You cannot hope that you will feel good if you surround yourself with negativity. Be with those who bring out the best in you without making you anxious.
39. Get rid of any self-hatred. – Love yourself! Forgive yourself! Accept yourself!
40. Forget any lies you’ve heard about not being attractive enough. “There are more women in the world who suffer from anorexia and bulimia than those who are fighting breast cancer. Love yourself for who you are. You are already beautiful.
41. Stop trying to be someone else. – Someone will always be more beautiful. Someone will always be smarter. Someone will always be younger. But they will never be YOU. And that makes you an interesting person.
42. Forget about the things other people say about you. – Try not to take to heart everything that others say about you. What they think and say is a reflection of themselves, not of you.
43. Forget petty conflicts. – You cannot change how people treat you or what they think of you. You can always change how you react to it, and you can always choose those around you.
44. Stop putting someone else’s needs ahead of your own. Give as much as you can, but don’t let yourself be used up. Listen to the opinions of others, but don’t lose your own voice.
45. Stop thinking that everyone should be like you. “You don’t need everyone to be like you. But remember, just because some people don’t seem to care about you, you shouldn’t forget about everyone else who truly loves you.
46. Stop changing just to impress people. – Never change just to impress someone else. Change only because it makes you better and leads you to a brighter future.
47. Forget the little troubles in life. – Don’t let dumb little things break your happiness. Real wealth is an opportunity to experience and appreciate every moment of life, whatever it may be.
48. Let go of your yesterday. – Don’t let yesterday steal your today. Don’t judge yourself in the past, you don’t live there anymore. Let it go, evolve, and move forward.
49. Stop thinking that failure means failure. – Refusal and moving forward are two very different things.
50. Stop thinking that it’s too late to start over. Remember, it’s always better to be at the bottom of the ladder you want to climb than at the top of the one you don’t need.